What information do we collect?
During the use of this website by you we may collect the following categories of information:
- Contact information including email id, phone number and postal address
- Demographic information such as gender and age
- Payment information (only as required for the purposes for availing services of Hospido by a User)
- Medical history and other physiological information
- Information in relation to Medical Insurance or any other analogous healthcare program
- Non-identifiable information collected by automated cookies to visitors of the Website
- Any other information considered necessary in the sole discretion of Hospido for the performance of services agreed to be procured by the User from Hospido.
What we use your information for?
Hospido may use your information for the following categories of uses:
- Provision of healthcare services including telemedicine and medical consultation, referral to external experts for further medical evaluation or diagnostic tests, delivery of medicines, and other lifestyle and healthcare related services
- Service improvement: your information may be used by Hospido to improve the standard of its services including by way of innovating new products and customisation in your interests
- Feedback & Preferences: We may also use your information to contact you for feedback and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, mail or any other means of electronic or digital communication. We may conduct various data analytics process using your information to study and examine user preferences in order to improve Hospido’s offerings
- Payment: Your financial information including credit card, debit card, bank account or medical insurance related information may be used for completing payment transactions between Hospido and you
- Marketing New Offerings: We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile no. which you may have provided.
- Research & Development: We may use your information for research and development in the field of medicine and to improve the services already offered and to be offered by Hospido, including with such other entities conducting research on terms materially similar to this Policy.
Security of Your Information
Hospido has implemented security protocols and standards to safeguard your information as required by the applicable laws of the Republic of India including but not limited to the applicable requirements under the Telemedicine Guidelines issued by the Board of Governors of the Medical Council of India dated 25.03.2020. We have placed appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and other data stored on the website.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, Hospido shall not be responsible, in any manner, for breach of security, or for any actions and omissions of the third parties beyond its control including but not limited to hacking, data diddling, cyber-attacks, acts of government, breach of security and confidentiality, unauthorised access to the computer system and network, breach of encryption etc., amongst others.
You are required to provide true and accurate information to Hospido for the purposes of availing our services and in your own best interests. You are solely responsible for any loss or injury occurring due to the provision of false, inaccurate, ambiguous or misleading information provided by you.
Hospido reserves the right to deny services to you in case you fail to provide information considered by Hospido, in its sole discretion, to be necessary for the provision of any such services in accordance with its quality standards.
We do not share or otherwise disclose your identifiable or sensitive information collected during your visit to Hospido’s website or during the provision of services offered by the Website for any consideration. We may share non-identifiable and non-sensitive information on anonymized bases with our partners and/or affiliates pursuant to agreements in writing containing the same or similar safeguards as provided under this Policy. Hospido, however, shall not be responsible for any breach of the aforesaid requirement by any such partner and/or affiliate. We share your identifiable information with treatment centres, hospitals, medical practitioners, healthcare providers, diagnostics centres and other third parties limited to the purpose of providing services offered by Hospido either through this website or otherwise in accordance with the highest standards of quality of service.
Cookies are tiny files, composed of a string of letters and numbers, placed on your computer by web page servers. They enable the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the website. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses and they cannot enable us to access your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
The data generated through cookies on Hospido websites can be used for various purposes including the following:
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about and in the pattern visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. They are used to improve how a website works in future versions.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as username, language or region you are in and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and of your interests. We don’t permit any third parties to advertise on our website but we cannot control advertisers that are allowed by internet service providers to advertise whilst you are browsing on the internet. You can learn more about how to manage your cookies by visiting the Help function of your browser, the settings of your mobile device or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides detailed information on managing cookies on popular browsers. Please be aware that parts of our websites may not function correctly if you disable cookies.
If you have any questions about this Policy or any grievance in this regard, please contact us at email@example.com.